UniSC Alumni opportunity - lifelong learning with a discount
As a member of our global UniSC alumni community, we want to make sure you stay connected both to our university, and to lifelong learning.
As a graduate, you have access to a range of incredible benefits and opportunities. And, because continuing education is something we place a LOT of value on, we offer our alumni the opportunity to return to UniSC and tackle postgraduate study with a 10% discount.
UniSC alumni who meet the eligibility criteria and enrol in eligible postgraduate coursework programs, on a full fee-paying basis, will receive a 10% fee reduction on courses within these eligible programs commencing from January 1, 2023. The Alumni Lifelong Learning Discount Scheme (Scheme) applies to part-time or full-time study.
How it works
You may be eligible for a discount on fees under the Scheme following your enrolment in an Eligible Program for courses commencing from January 1, 2023, should you meet the eligibility criteria.
The 10% fee reduction will be applied to your fees account for each course enrolment for the duration of the eligible program. If, however, you defer the commencement of your studies, UniSC cannot guarantee future eligibility for the Scheme.
You will be able to see if the discount has been applied by viewing your Fees account in UniSC Central under the Financial Account tile.
To confirm that your proposed enrolment will attract a discount under the Scheme or if you have any questions regarding either your eligibility for the Scheme or eligible programs, please contact Student Central via email@example.com.
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Business Research
- Graduate Certificate in Business Innovation and Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Management
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration MBA
- Master of Business Administration (Extended)
- Master of Business Administration / International Business
- Master of International Business
- Master of Management
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Graduate Certificate in Aged Care
- Graduate Certificate in Health Promotion
- Graduate Certificate in Health Sector Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Mental Health and Neuroscience
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing
- Graduate Diploma in Mental Health and Neuroscience
- Master of Dietetics (Sports Nutrition)
- Master of Health Promotion
- Master of Nursing (Clinical Leadership)